Date: Sunday June 26th
Time: 11 AM to 3 PM
Place: Yaledale, the home of Allen and Kathleen Yale
Address: 913 Bridge Street, Derby
People should bring their own picnic lunch and folding chairs if they have some.
We will provide a gas grill, so you can bring hot dogs and hamburgers.
Activities will include badminton, horseshoes, croquet, swings, canoe, kayak & rowboat on our small pond.
Hikes in woods
Relaxation and conversation.
Directions to YALEDALE from Derby Line
- Go south on US Rte 5 for about 4 miles
- Continue straight on Rt 5a/105 about a mile through village of Derby Center
- At end of village you will be going down a hill.
- At the bottom of the hill is a bridge. DO NOT cross the bridge.
- Instead, take a right on Bridge St.
- Follow Bridge Street for 0.9 miles.
- Yaledale is at the end of the road. (The road is a dead end so you cannot go too far)
- House is a Greek-Revival farmhouse, white with green trim and red barns.